Thursday, December 8, 2011

Instructional Video


The title says it all. This was part of the Digital Film section where we had to individually create a 1 minute instructional video. I did how to make Spaghetti, all in all it was ok although if I get more time on it I will tweek a few things for sure, especially sound and music.

The picture below shows my storyboard for the short film and the kinds of shots I wanted to use.


Looking at the storyboard and the film you can see that I altered some things in the film such as the 2nd panel of the film when on the storyboard it shows all equipment laid out on the counter, the actual film uses a small stop motion type animation to show all the things you need gathering up together. Another scene that I decided to change was panel 4 on the storyboard, as it was suggested that while in spare time waiting for the spaghetti to cook you could partake in egg roulette, this was not shown but instead suggested.
I also decided to change the music as I was planning to use "Spanish Flea" I soon decided to make it into a more homely and classical soundtrack using "Boogeyman" from the Fallout soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment