Monday, May 7, 2012

Dishonoured Trailer

Recently I found out that Bethesda & Arkane Studios are developing a new game that will hopefully be gracing us with its presence in the coming year or so. Dishonoured is set to be a first person stealth/action adventure which appears to be set in the victorian/steam punk era. Not much is known about the games content so far but the one thing the public do have to go on is the official trailer.


I always look forward to new trailer releases but this one truely knocked me off of my feet. I found the visuals of the trailer to be astonishing, its not often that you can almost count each hair on a characters head nor see each bead of sweat on their faces. Looking at the trailer it seems like it has a mish mash of a lot of different game elements thrown in, the first person parkour of Mirror's edge, the stealth of Assassin's Creed, the use of strange new powers like Bioshock, the same feel of the world of Half Life 2. All in all I honestly cannot wait to hear more about it and I shall keep my eye's and ears peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment