Monday, May 7, 2012

The Binding Of Isaac - Wrath of the Lamb

For a good couple of months now I've been waiting patiently for the expansion of Binding of Isaac, Wrath of the Lamb and not a lot has been released, the developers have been keeping their lips sealed but little by little I've managed to find out more about the music, monsters and alternative levels that will be released. More recently I got my hands on the trailer:


As odd as the trailer looks, its following the same theme as its previous trailer for the original game, only this time with no human Isaac counterpart. What I enjoyed about this trailer was that even though it looks so cartoony, its still incredibly creepy and those who play Binding of Isaac will understand its sick humour and style. From what this trailer suggests, this humour has evolved into something quite horrifically brilliant.

Its release is May 28th and for a measley 3 dollars you get an incredible amount for how little you spend. If you havnt played B-Isaac before then I couldnt suggest a game more highly, the music is beautiful and will have you singing along with it, monsters are disgustingly adorable and extremely creative and its nothing short of gut wrenching in the frustration department.

I eagerly await Wrath of the Lambs release, for those who have yet to play the game I suggest you get a hold of it before the expansion for the sheer fact of trying to master the skill before the game once again becomes even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment