Monday, January 28, 2013

VFX After Effects Induction 3

Todays induction focused on making objects ease in and out of movement to make things look a bit more realistic. We learned about how different key frames can affect an animation in different ways and the situations we would use each one.

We also looked more into what makes up a solid composition and how useful the pick-whip tool can be to connect layers to other layers when working.
I'm beginning to understand After Effects in more depth now and I'm enjoying everything that I'm learning, that said I'm not sure on the whole pick-whip process and how exactly it aids in combining different layers so that will be something that I will have to research for myself.

Im hoping that we learn more about how to create videos from photoshop layers to make short films like the Guild Wars 2 cinematics that I have mentioned previously, I'd really like to learn more about this program for the future and feel that it would be extremely valuable for securing income for me in the future if I can combine it with my art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment