Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thought Bubble Stall Idea

Because I've been trying to vary my artwork into different medias I had the idea of trying to create art that is good enough to be sold at next years Thought Bubble 2013 festival. Not only would this bring in money but would more than likely give my artwork the publicity and notification it needs by the general public as well as good networking opportunities by being surrounded by other artists who have years of experience behind their belt.

Although Thought Bubble 2013 is still a long way away I have already emailed inquiries to the people who organize the stalls and artists of Thought Bubble in the hopes of them giving me the information I need and hopefully allowing me to fill out an application form to rent a table for the weekend on the Festival week.

There isn't really much else to say about this so far as its still very early days but I'm still very excited to receive a reply and it gives me the boost I need to use this upcoming year to better myself as much as I can in order to attract as many people as possible and to get my work noticed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment