Monday, January 28, 2013

VFX Briefing Day

Today we were given our critera for the upcoming module that we are preparing to start. For this new project we are to focus more on the practices of After Effects and super imposing things into a film that we will be making.

The theme that we are doing this project on is called "invasion" and as such we are required to design an Alien, spaceship and spaceship interior for our characters to move around in. Although the guidelines are set for us we've been told that we can go as simple or as crazy as we would like to with our designs for our spaceship and our aliens which opens up a lot of possibilities.

During this module we will be learning more about green screen, After effects, Maya and final cut to piece our film into place. I'm quite looking forward to learning how to use After Effects as I'm wanting to create my own cutscenes combining my artwork and what I learn through after effects in future modules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment