Thursday, May 9, 2013

Character Concepts - Demmi Sparrowstone

Demmi Sparrowstone is a character that I created for the purpose of being the face behind the narration of my animatic. When i originally designed the character it was an old woman but I decided to redesign the character to be a young and more relatable teenage character. 
This is the original design that i sketched out before fleshing the design out, I wanted him to look like a jungle boy or tribal character that had generally scruffy nature clothing and messy hair.

This is the finalised refined design that I made for him, he has less scruffy clothing though it is more nature related with a chain made of twig and cherry branches, also leafy clothing and jewellery.

I've now scrapped the idea of using this character as my criteria has changed for the module and a narration character is no longer required. I'm still happy that I designed the character though and im relatively happy with the final outcome of this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment