Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Progress of my Essay

The following is a small snippet from the introduction of my essay:

Over the course of millions of years creatures have adapted to survive the environment in which they live, be this a change in diet, skeletal structure or process of thought. All of these things have once aided in the evolution and build up of the human race as we know it today and little by little as we have reached our evolutionary peek these various physical and mental changes have come to a standstill.

There is one trait however that human beings will forever have hard-wired into their beings and that is the primal instinct to feel fear towards anything and everything that could do us harm. But what exactly is fear? Why do we feel it?

So far so good. I feel like I'm asking the right questions and tackling my subject that I want to discuss. 
It's just going to be a matter of making sure that I don't stray too far away from what it is that I'm doing and hopefully it should all make sense. 

That said im not so sure on the rest of it, I have all of the questions written down that I want to ask and find the answers to. Its just hard getting the motivation and actually finding the information I need. 
For some things its proving quite hard to find the correct explanations of some things, that's one of the big bring - downs of using the internet for sources  I think. You never know if what you're reading is actually correct or if its just some speculated riff-raff.

I think theres only one way to avoid any sort of mistakes in that sense, and that's by hitting the books. 
I'll have to get right on it, I have a few ideas about what I'm looking for, what sort of book to read and discover. Who knows, I might find more than I bargained for?

No comments:

Post a Comment